Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Locating pirates
Corrupted Ewok
Sergeant

Feb 2017
The addition of the search  feature which allows you to exchange contribution points for pirate locations was great. Any chance we could alter it to stop only locating pirates that are over 500 miles  and actually make it useful?

A'll it's good for right now is relieving you of diamonds and it would be nice if not every aspect of the game were a cash grab.
AngryBirds~ Server 073
GM-Wilson
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Hi Ewok, yes I see also that when you scout for pirates they are located far away from your position. My only advice here is to have other members of your legion who are located at opposite side of map to you to scout them and share the position. You attack the ones they find, and they attack the ones you find. May not be entirely what your looking for but it is however a valid method of attacking pirates potentially closer to your base.
Corrupted Ewok
Sergeant

Feb 2017
I have resorted to that. I just thought that since there is now a daily mission for attacking pirates it would be nice if it were something you could do alone and quickly.

Currently you gave to compete with your own legion for them and it's starting to breed discontent.
AngryBirds~ Server 073
GM-Wilson
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Your feedback is noted and I will put it on my suggestion follow ups with movga. In the mean time it would help to open a poll on the topic and once the process of reviewing all the players open suggestions comes around it might add a bit of substance to making the change.
Thanks
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
It is also a problem with me, but I've found a easy solution to that.
Because it seems like Pirates spawn in a pattern, such as similar X or Y coordinates, so it's not worth searching for a closer one, I just wait till the next pirates appear, and continue like that until you find one close to base (not that every pirate that has spawned the whole day will be only far away from you Smile )
Quote:Fleet Command
EU-135 ShadowNavy founder and ex-Leader, now Member

Line: None yet
Facebook: None yet
Email: SimonPalmer99@Yahoo.com
Message me if you have any questions!

Cheers Big Grin

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)