Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Regional bug again
Arthur Finlay
Sergeant

Mar 2017
At start moved one place game locked me in place telling me i in battle yet no opponent this is now beyond stupid another 66 yellow ships wasted  video of issue sent to gm wilson
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
All went fine with me On all 3 server I was fighting RK on, EU-063, EU-100 and EU-103, everything went fine
Quote:Fleet Command
EU-135 ShadowNavy founder and ex-Leader, now Member

Line: None yet
Facebook: None yet
Email: SimonPalmer99@Yahoo.com
Message me if you have any questions!

Cheers Big Grin

Jugger
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
you were lucky. on s88 nothing worked.
---
Schiffe noch heil? Bitte PM an mich auf s56 oder s88!
grüsse jugger
Gregory89
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
On server 35 a lot of freezing moments as well.

Had to play with another member his account as well due to his work and couldn't even acces RK..
Gregory89 has quit the game!
Jugger
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
to be complete:

1. around 2 o´clock our alliance was shown as the defending team. that was correct, because we were the last to win the regional battle before the pause.

2. despite being the defending team which usually doesn´t have to bid, bidding was possible. just to be sure our vice president bid 2.000 funds which were registered.

3. some members showed up in the afternoon and set a fleet. me, I usually set 1 green ship in AK and/or regio, because I never know if i´m able to play. the fleet was registered.

4. around 4 o´clock all of a sudden another alliance was shown to be the defendor.

5. around 8 o´clock, when members showed up to register their fleets, they weren´t able to get in, because "not registered". those who had already set their fleet weren´t able to correct it to be a real fleet. from what we heard in the world chat, the fight between only 2 alliances was full of breakups and whatsoever and ended about 2 minutes after it begun, so that even the winning alliance was complaining of not having been able to collect battle bonusses.

6. those of us who had set a fleet in the afternoon got a package of bonusses via the little winking red package, despite not having been able to enter the actual battle.

so, that´s working?
---
Schiffe noch heil? Bitte PM an mich auf s56 oder s88!
grüsse jugger
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
-start of sarcasm

The problem has been fixed, movga said.

It totally works, the players said -_-

-end of sarcasm
Quote:Fleet Command
EU-135 ShadowNavy founder and ex-Leader, now Member

Line: None yet
Facebook: None yet
Email: SimonPalmer99@Yahoo.com
Message me if you have any questions!

Cheers Big Grin

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)