Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Diamond Mine
Corrupted Ewok
Sergeant

Feb 2017
It would be good if there were a more reliable way to find the diamond mine. I've only seen it once in the 5 months I've been playing and even then the countdown was at 4 minutes when I found it.
Denitz
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Hi , Diamond mine are quite hard to find but not impossible to find it , just keep looking and you will find it.Good luck!
Redsek
Sergeant

Feb 2017
I never found diamond mine myself, i saw it twice when somebody posted the coordinates. I was looking for it many times, but no luck....there should be 2 or 3 mines in the area for better chance to find it...
Haddock
Sergeant

Feb 2017
Does a diamond mine work just the same as other mines? Then it must realy be dangerous to capture one.
Bigger players would chase u immediately.
Corrupted Ewok
Sergeant

Feb 2017
(02-20-2017, 10:25 PM)Haddock Wrote: Does a diamond mine work just the same as other mines? Then it must realy be dangerous to capture one.
Bigger players would chase u immediately.

You attack and use the mine the same as any other. It's different in that it moves around and only stays a short time in one place. The bigger players would have to find you to chase you, and given how rare it is to even see the diamond mine it probably isn't a problem.
AngryBirds~ Server 073
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
Never seen a diamond mine YET...and yes, it's actually surprising if you actually collect more than 35 Diamonds from it.. Because it produces 1 diamond a minute, and it is there on the map for 60 minutes...
Quote:Fleet Command
EU-135 ShadowNavy founder and ex-Leader, now Member

Line: None yet
Facebook: None yet
Email: SimonPalmer99@Yahoo.com
Message me if you have any questions!

Cheers Big Grin

Sigma
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
I have seen plenty, hitted plenty I will give you a tip never mine with a good fleet in it (I knew this from when they first released it)

Eddymorph
Sergeant

Feb 2017
Someone dont find them and others like me and some other sit there !every! day since over 2 months its a Bit the point if I want them I find them most times i sit in 2-3 mines every day to didnt find a mine that sit on his place and dosnt move away must be to Hard for some. :-D the map by some dont limited endless?
EU-074 Eddymorph  Allianz: D1vision  Position : member 

Heart Eine gute Allianz ist der Schlüssel zum Erfolg  Heart