Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
New player mentors
Arthur Finlay
Sergeant

Mar 2017
I think it would be good if new players had someone to help them on the servers with advice tips etc so create mentors i happy to help on s21
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
The game already has that, experienced players called GM's or Game Masters (what I've seen from a few GM application files)

Sometimes there are more than 1 GM's on a server, maybe even 3, but some may not havy any..my guess is that they will get one if the server merge program is still going on.
Quote:Fleet Command
EU-135 ShadowNavy founder and ex-Leader, now Member

Line: None yet
Facebook: None yet
Email: SimonPalmer99@Yahoo.com
Message me if you have any questions!

Cheers Big Grin

Noooo
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
(05-01-2017, 10:21 AM)ShadowHunteR Wrote: The game already has that, experienced players called GM's or Game Masters (what I've seen from a few GM application files)

Sometimes there are more than 1 GM's on a server, maybe even 3, but some may not havy any..my guess is that they will get one if the server merge program is still going on.

Not all servers have GM's assigned too them, but ALL servers are welcome to contact a GM if they have a problem.  Even though we are assigned to certain servers, we are here to help all players.  All they have to do is ask.  We also have the forum, and forum staff can help with any issue a GM can, infact I think all the moderators are also GM's anyway.  

For new players there is also the guides on this forum, and people can ask for hepl here on any subject of the game.  So there is alreadyt alot of help and support in place for new and old players alike.
GM Server 70-72, Server 76
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
Yea, but only a fraction of the playerbase is registered on the forum..a even smaller fraction is active daily, and most of them are players with a bit of experience. So I think many new players aren't on the forum yet. That's also why I think every server needs GMs, as they can then help all new or inexperienced players, even if they haven't registered on the forum
Quote:Fleet Command
EU-135 ShadowNavy founder and ex-Leader, now Member

Line: None yet
Facebook: None yet
Email: SimonPalmer99@Yahoo.com
Message me if you have any questions!

Cheers Big Grin

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)