Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Boycott in game purchases
Arthur Finlay
Sergeant

Mar 2017
Regional again froze 4 times.  This is 3rd time and unacceptable .  I will boycott all ingame purchases until movga resolve and compensation to all particapants for last 3 wars given.  I also demand agreed compensation in the event it occurs again.  Thes bugs have now cost 180 plus yellow ships plus buffs . I request all players support this until movga fix
Arthur131 server 21 black scorpion legion
Richard Pennington
Private

Mar 2017
Also chat posts keep going missing meaning if we ask for help from legion they can't see post,I will not spend any more on this game
Arthur Finlay
Sergeant

Mar 2017
(05-09-2017, 08:33 PM)Richard Pennington Wrote: Also chat posts keep going missing meaning if we ask for help from legion they can't see post,I will not spend any more on this game

Two.many issues please ask your server to support this
Noooo
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Have you contacted your GM or Movga Support about this ? Do you have screenshots of the issues ? Did others have the same problems at the same time on your server ?

If you have Screenshots and Player ID's, PM them too me and I will pass them onto support.
GM Server 70-72, Server 76
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
I have those chat problems, but am I then the only one which has had successful regional wars on all servers I'm on? (Apart from EU-65 as I'm not lv30 there yet)

Not sure but maybe if you had bad connection Regional war could lag a bit and cause the freezes..?
Quote:Fleet Command
EU-135 ShadowNavy founder and ex-Leader, now Member

Line: None yet
Facebook: None yet
Email: SimonPalmer99@Yahoo.com
Message me if you have any questions!

Cheers Big Grin

Arthur Finlay
Sergeant

Mar 2017
(05-10-2017, 04:48 AM)Noooo Wrote: Have you contacted your GM or Movga Support about this ?  Do you have screenshots of the issues ?  Did others have the same problems at the same time on your server ?

If you have Screenshots and Player ID's, PM them too me and I will pass them onto support.

I sent video of issue to gm wilson who contacted movga he got no joy.  First island from center in regional map i attacked . Only defence fleets to beat.  Got stuck there for 4 rounds with message my fleet in battle could not move.  Had to reboot game 4 times in regional last night again .  This is third time its happened on server 21.

(05-10-2017, 06:00 AM)ShadowHunteR Wrote: I have those chat problems, but am I then the only one which has had successful regional wars on all servers I'm on? (Apart from EU-65 as I'm not lv30 there yet)

Not sure but maybe if you had bad connection Regional war could lag a bit and cause the freezes..?

Im captain of black scorpion server 21 other players in flotte and wolfsrudel had same issues last night again

I truly love the game and accepts its expensive so if it costs me to build yellow ships i expect movga to replace them if a technical issue occurs its that simple. I will be requesting all server 21 boycott purchases till this is resolved

(05-10-2017, 07:46 AM)Arthur Finlay Wrote:
(05-10-2017, 04:48 AM)Noooo Wrote: Have you contacted your GM or Movga Support about this ?  Do you have screenshots of the issues ?  Did others have the same problems at the same time on your server ?

I sent video of issue to gm wilson who contacted movga he got no joy.  First island from center in regional map i attacked . Only defence fleets to beat.  Got stuck there for 4 rounds with message my fleet in battle could not move.  Had to reboot game 4 times in regional last night again .  This is third time its happened on server 21.

(05-10-2017, 06:00 AM)ShadowHunteR Wrote: I have those chat problems, but am I then the only one which has had successful regional wars on all servers I'm on? (Apart from EU-65 as I'm not lv30 there yet)

Im captain of black scorpion server 21 other players in flotte and wolfsrudel had same issues last night again

I truly love the game and accepts its expensive so if it costs me to build yellow ships i expect movga to replace them if a technical issue occurs its that simple.  I will be requesting all server 21 boycott purchases till this is resolved

Oh btw nooo i asked you to resolve issue after first regional crash you said nothing could be done and closed thread
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
To me he said they were aware of the crash and were working on it

Cheers Big Grin

Noooo
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Are you sure it didn't take you 4 rounds to beat the defence fleet?   They aren't forced to die in one round.  Are you also sure your Internet connection was 100% stable?   The game is very sensitive to connection,  it has to be or it could be exploited.   If your device switches from mobile data to WiFi, or 4g to 3g this can cause all sorts of problems in game because your ip changes.
GM Server 70-72, Server 76
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
I did have that time once that it could not move cuz "In battle" and then it did turn out that it took me 3 rounds to beat the Defense Fleet so the Sam happend to ya?

Cheers Big Grin

Arthur Finlay
Sergeant

Mar 2017
(05-10-2017, 12:35 PM)Noooo Wrote: Are you sure it didn't take you 4 rounds to beat the defence fleet?   They aren't forced to die in one round.  Are you also sure your Internet connection was 100% stable?   The game is very sensitive to connection,  it has to be or it could be exploited.   If your device switches from mobile data to WiFi, or 4g to 3g this can cause all sorts of problems in game because your ip changes.

I beat defence fleets easy and have broadband so no connection issues . These priblems only arise during regional.  Either game freezes or cannot post ordrrs to legion members and need to reboot

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)