Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Beginners guide fast growing in strenght
Incorrects
Sergeant

Feb 2017
Wink 
For new players the first thing they want is to fast grow in strenght wich is very logical offcourse.

There are many ways to gain strenght and i will put some tips that may be usefull for beginners.
Remember in this game every player is important in a legion. Every single one CAN be of use regarding to what some think or dissagree with. Better to have active players in a legion then non active strong players.

Anyway back to the tips.

- Focus on your skills:
During the game you will gain honor medals in wich you can spend on your skills. You can compare the medals as skill points you gain in different games. Keep the first 4 at same lvl as your character lvl. They give you many strenght and as the game progress you can start to think wich type of ships would you like to "Master".
Battleships have 3 attacks; submarines 1 attack (but very powerful) and usefull to attack mines; Fregate have 2 missile attacks; and aircraft carriers have planes that attack the complete fleet of the enemie. 

- Use the command books:
When a player progress in the beginning they sometimes forget to use the command books. Command books give you the possibillity to command a bigger fleet. There are many possibillity's in the game to gain those infamous books. USE them..!

- Missions:
Daily missions are important aswell in the beginning. You start with the first chapter in the game. Missions gives you experience, goods and lots of points. One thing you must keep in mind they can hurt a lot aswell. You may lose ships when you play the missions. Be whise and smart. Carefully read the mission instructions before you start to progress faster and faster.

- Defense fleet:
Never ever set a defense fleet overnight when you go to bed. Remove all ships that you have set in defense. It will make you a target for others because you gain resources in during the night and you have ships in defense.. That is deadly and a killer for you because when you got attacked, you will loose 20% that needs to be rebuild. It is better to save your ships and resources are stolen, then to lose power and have resources stolen aswell. Save your ships. play smart.

- Farming / Mining:
My advise on this is to never use the ships that cannot be rebuild. So leave the "special" ships in your base at all time. You will need them later in the game. When you attack a mine to gain resources use the ships you can build. It will be less expensive for you. Red, pink and Yellow ships gives a lot of militairy exploits wich you need later in the game to gain new ranks! So do not give your enemie the opertunity to be ahead of you.

- Warehouses and command center:
Try to build your warehouses as soon as possible and keep them as high as possible. Command center gives more output of resources and protects a certain amount. Warehouse have a huge storage capacity of your resources and keep them save from being plundered. Keep them also as high as possible. Combine it with no defense fleet and you will have a good night sleep every day without the worry that all is lost.! When you do have much resources, spend them!! Build ships, buildings, research, items etc.. When your cue is full then donate to the legion.

- Teamwork:
Many people focus more on themselves then to help others. Make sure you help your members in your alliance as well when you be able to join one. A strong player with lots of power is chanceless without a fine bunch of men supporting that person in an alliance. Winning wars together!! Together is the key to make your game more pleasant and to have more fun! Play respectful, set an example, support, help and teach what you have learned. Donations to the alliance is important. especially at the beginning. Make sure you donate on alliance level only. it is a quick way to make your alliance bigger and more people can eventually join. Donations gives you medals in wich you can use on your skills to grow. So you and your crew will benefit from it..

- Register account:
There are people who do not realize how important it is to register your account or bind your account with Movga. If something happens like a crash, reinstall, new phone / tablet. Your account will be safe and playable on any device that supports the game even after an install.
Oh and offcourse..
DO NOT GIVE YOUR ACCOUNT INFO TO SOMEONE!!! It is better to be safe then sorry Cool

Well I hope you guys can find something usefull in these tips and if you got any questions regarding starting up do not be afraid to contact me here. Always willing to help out a little Smile

I will add more tips from time to time.

Cheers and have fun with this glorious wonderful game!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
"To Sink or not to sink" - "That is the question" Angel
Alliance Leader // "FEAR" // Server EU 074
limburn
Private

Feb 2017
(02-17-2017, 08:17 AM)Incorrects Wrote: For new players the first thing they want is to fast grow in strenght wich is very logical offcourse.

There are many ways to gain strenght and i will put some tips that may be usefull for beginners.
Remember in this game every player is important in a legion. Every single one CAN be of use regarding to what some think or dissagree with. Better to have active players in a legion then non active strong players.

Anyway back to the tips.

- Focus on your skills:
During the game you will gain honor medals in wich you can spend on your skills. You can compare the medals as skill points you gain in different games. Keep the first 4 at same lvl as your character lvl. They give you many strenght and as the game progress you can start to think wich type of ships would you like to "Master".
Battleships have 3 attacks; submarines 1 attack (but very powerful) and usefull to attack mines; Fregate have 2 missile attacks; and aircraft carriers have planes that attack the complete fleet of the enemie. 

- Use the command books:
When a player progress in the beginning they sometimes forget to use the command books. Command books give you a the possibillity to command a bigger fleet. There are many possibillity's in the game to gain those infamous books. USE them..!

- Missions:
Daily missions are important aswell in the beginning. You start with the first chapter in the game. Missions gives you experience, goods and lots of points. One thing you must keep in mind they can hurt a lot aswell. You may lose ships when you play the missions. Be whise and smart. Carefully read the mission instructions before you start to progress faster and faster.

- Defense fleet:
Never ever set a defense fleet overnight when you go to bed. Remove all ships that you have set in defense. It will make you a target for others because you gain resources in during the night and you have ships in defense.. That is deadly and a killer for you because when you got attacked, you will loose 20% that needs to be rebuild. It is better to save your ships and resources are stolen, then to lose power and have resources stolen aswell. Save your ships. play smart.

- Farming / Mining:
My advise on this is to never use the ships that cannot be rebuild. So leave the "special" ships in your base at all time. You will need them later in the game. When you attack a mine to gain resources use the ships you can build. It will be less expensive for you. Red, pink and Yellow ships gives a lot of militairy exploits wich you need later in the game to gain new ranks! So do not give your enemie the opertunity to be ahead of you.

Try to build your warehouses as soon as possible and keep them as high as possible. Command center gives more output of resources and protects a certain amount. Warehouse have a huge storage capacity of your resources and keep them save from being plundered. Keep them also as high as possible. Combine it with no defense fleet and you will have a good night sleep every day without the worry that all is lost.!

Well I hope you guys can find something usefull in these tips and if you got any questions regarding starting up do not be afraid to contact me here. Always willing to help out a little Smile

I would add never set a defence fleet, and try and keep your resources as low as possible.  That way if you get attacked they get little, and probably won't come back.
Incorrects
Sergeant

Feb 2017
(02-17-2017, 11:05 AM)limburn Wrote:
(02-17-2017, 08:17 AM)Incorrects Wrote: For new players the first thing they want is to fast grow in strenght wich is very logical offcourse.

Anyway back to the tips.

- Focus on your skills:

- Use the command books:
When a player progress in the beginning they sometimes forget to use the command books. Command books give you a the possibillity to command a bigger fleet. There are many possibillity's in the game to gain those infamous books. USE them..!

- Missions:

- Defense fleet:

- Farming / Mining:

Try to build your warehouses as soon as possible and keep them as high as possible. Command center gives more output of resources and protects a certain amount. Warehouse have a huge storage capacity of your resources and keep them save from being plundered. Keep them also as high as possible. Combine it with no defense fleet and you will have a good night sleep every day without the worry that all is lost.!

I would add never set a defence fleet, and try and keep your resources as low as possible.  That way if you get attacked they get little, and probably won't come back.

Thank you. Smile will do that
------------------------------------------------------------------------
"To Sink or not to sink" - "That is the question" Angel
Alliance Leader // "FEAR" // Server EU 074
GM-Wilson
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Expedition force is also a vital part here too. So many new players don't realize it can be restarted each day and does not cost any power loss. Complete each day for a nice rare earth collection.
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
True, but once players reach level 30 they aren't so "new" anymore Smile

But yes, they do tend to forget that you can reset it daily
Quote:Fleet Command
EU-135 ShadowNavy founder and ex-Leader, now Member

Line: None yet
Facebook: None yet
Email: SimonPalmer99@Yahoo.com
Message me if you have any questions!

Cheers Big Grin