Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keeping Activity/ dubbel accounts
Don
Donhardstyle

Feb 2017
Exclamation 
Hello forum/ movga.

I am currently playing on server 76 and server 24. At server 76, we have only 2 active legions, mine No1 and No2. Both of us has an second legion partly fulled with dubbel acounts wich i realy hate. but its needed, cous the other legion doenst battle us in AK/LW. But this also brings iritation 1. We have player who pended a shit load of money to play an tacical war game. Its not war anymore if you fight yourself and tactis are not needed. Cous you only do it for the boxes.  but it destroys the whole game in my opinion....
There comes iritation no2. players are using their second acount to attack you if you hit them so they wont lose power, that sucks and is not fair in my eyes.
With that im at iritaton No3. Players are using their dubbel acount to improve their mxp points and rank up. currenlty no 1,2,3 ( i know for sure) are using this method. A player without an dubbel will never be able to compete against that.
Iritation No4 is at Rk. The  PoW system. I find it very usefull cous it gives a opurtunity to farm other players with good warehouse capacity. But becous there are only 2 active legions, they start crying very badly. Almost stopping the game cous they are losing intrest. So we decided not to put PoW to keep them happy. But it also kills my playing expierence very badly.

Then we come to server 24, Dont play that one that often anymore cous im busy. but still i find some stuff on there. What gets me to this: We recently played a full Rk, with 4 legions and 1 keeping home base. But the other 3 legions where actualy sister legions of the one keeping main, with that i mean stuffed with dubbels. so no change to win at all.

With that said, i know movga oftens do servers merges. That keeps te activity up in many cases. But for axample, if i play in s 75 and s 76 ive got 2 acounts on that server what brings back my eritation to dubbel acounts And dubbel legions.

Maybe its time to change that. Merging server is good but only if its been done in to correct way. Get rid of dubbel acounts, but with keeping why example above in mind, maybe im vip 7 at s75 and s76, if my acount got deleted at s75 i wil get mad cous its alot of money, and other players will get mad to if that happens. So i suggest, delete all the dubbel acounts. on servers. only remain those who have dubbel ip buth are broher/bother, dad/son. in case of a server merge, delete the less active acount/less powerfull, and refund all the dias buyed on that account, this way players wil got less mad. Do not combine power tho, cous thats kills that server again. And last of al merge quciker much more quicker, i dont know when it happens now. but lets say if less then 100 players are active merge with another server.

Last but not least, i think im not the only one with this eritations. I know there are more. I also know thats only a fraction of the active players are active on the forum. I also know movga isnt doing much with sugestions aslong the money crane is open for them. But contineu this way, the game die and movga's money source wil go to another game. And it woud suck if the game die cous i love it, in a weird way. Even when its far from perfect. I know there is no policy for dubbel acounts buts its time to change that.

Do you agree with me or not? please reply on this thread. Do you have any other sugestions regarding to my solution?  Please share them here.
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
..Problem seems to be pretty bad if what you say about Eu-076 is true lol..until now I've only seen double accounts just to boost through the first days (and I also had 2 accounts on EU-100...my bad Tongue) but yea, I think that there should be at least SOMETHING to stop all making double accounts, and your idea seems pretty good.
Quote:Fleet Command
EU-135 ShadowNavy founder and ex-Leader, now Member

Line: None yet
Facebook: None yet
Email: SimonPalmer99@Yahoo.com
Message me if you have any questions!

Cheers Big Grin

Harlequin
Sergeant

Apr 2017
The problem is, that double accounts are just an issue because of fast dropping player density per server because of the many server that are being released. People create those accounts to have fun with the accounts they spend a lot of time and money on.

For example, we have only 4 active legions on EU-088. There are no AK fights anymore. The first legion is unbeatable for the other 3 legions in RK. In 4D only about 15 players are active. Maybe 50 players are still "active" (I don't mean logging in and clicking a bit). The server is obviously "dead".
Don
Donhardstyle

Feb 2017
Yep, i know. Same problem in s 76. Maybe merging quicker wil solve alot...
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
That certainly will solve the low playerbase problem, but the ones with double accounts will continue to use one account for personal gain (easy Military exploits, Rescources etc)

Cheers Big Grin

XxliesjuhhxX
Private

Mar 2017
I agree also.. If I see it at server 76.. It really is just dead.. legion war is no more and Region war is also done. A more quick merge with other servers might put life in it again. I would be a shame if some of the good players just quit because they are bored as hell..
And I'm sure this is not only at server 76. They really need to find a soulution for it.

And about the 2nd accounts. I just don't know how they could bann them. I fear it is not possible tho I really hate them to. It's just pathetic some use a second account to gain fast and a lot of mxp to get high in that ranking or to use a second account to hit other players so the main account doesn't lose energy or power.
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
Yes, merging would help if thought trough properly, and this idea of deleting Second accounts, but refunding the possible money spent on VIP to the main account seems pretty decent. But yea, they really should do something about it, EU-063 is also dying, about 50-60 active players left, always the same registering for wars, which are already getting boring for nearly no one being on.

Cheers Big Grin

Don
Donhardstyle

Feb 2017
So today was RK day, We were holding main gate, 2 legions registerd, 1 with only purple, but they hav more then 200m power short with us. And No2 of the legion, who didnt even tried to beat us cous they dont want me to put them as PoW. So the wars are officialy dead at s 76. Lots of yellows were used and that makes it even worse. im reaching the point to make 3 sister legions stuffed with dubbels myself, not to profit from it. but to actualy do something with the wars... it sucks big time....

Shadow, some light at the horizon for you buddy, 60's server wil probably merge in the going few weeks. i need to wait much much longer.
GM-Rüdiger

Feb 2017
Don, you need not complain about RK at all. When we won, we did not put anyone in jail. It is not the first time that your agreements have not met. And just because you think your own players like to mess and kick around to pick up new players so we do not win, you do not have to wonder if we just do not want to play an RK with you. And if the only fun in the RK for you is to throw other people into jail, I would really think about what else to play :-) I do not need a server merge because it is too much fun to give you arrogant a little too to annoy. Let's see what comes to mind when we get you back. Another fusion? With whom this time? Rather, you should consider why the people with you have no fun and become inactive, while we still play in our constellation for months and despite players with Vip8 with you always catch up. Even an opponent wants to be cultivated. But do not have to deal with rude and arrogance in his spare time.

PS: Und wenn 3 Spieler von Euch genauso viel Stärke haben wie die 3/4 unserer Legion musst du dich nicht wundern, wenn es uns Spaß macht, euch ein wenig zu ärgern. Wenn du dann noch mit Gefängnis die wenigen Spieler bestrafst, die überhaupt gegen euch kämpfen wollen, musst du dich nicht wundern.

PSS: Es waren 2 blaue Carrier, keine lila :-)

PS: And if 3 players of you have just as much strength as the 3/4 of our Legion, you do not have to wonder if we enjoy being a little annoyed. If you still punish with the prison the few players, who want to fight against you at all, you must not be surprised.

PSS: There were 2 blue carriers, no purple :-)
GM-Rüdiger

Feb 2017
Good morning,

why do not administrators manage to remove sex applications, which are not allowed here, in due time?

Ciao, Rüdiger

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)