Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Send Resources
sedifer
Sergeant

Feb 2017
I think a good idea is the possibility of sending resources between users of the same server.
Server 63 // EvilMischief Legion // ID: 63003073
GM-Midas
Private

Feb 2017
I agree Sedifer we should be able to transfer resources between our allies or Maybe a storehouse for legion Whitch Maybe was run by leader, vices in the legion to hand out resources and witch could be attacked by enemies if not used propper shield...
Eddie
Super Moderator

Feb 2017
Welcome in our forum sedifer,
Please note that this is an english speaking forum. You also have the possibility to use our german or french forums, but please use the right language.

Greets,
Eddie

LINE: et3005
sedifer
Sergeant

Feb 2017
(02-17-2017, 06:39 PM)GM-Eddie Wrote: Welcome in our forum sedifer,
Please note that this is an english speaking forum. You also have the possibility to use our german or french forums, but please use the right language.

Greets,
Eddie

Sorry i just put it in english
Server 63 // EvilMischief Legion // ID: 63003073
Redsek
Sergeant

Feb 2017
I totaly agree, possibility send resources or ships between legion members or friends is good idea.

(02-17-2017, 05:56 PM)Midas Wrote: I agree Sedifer we should be able to transfer resources between our allies or Maybe a storehouse for legion Whitch Maybe was run by leader, vices in the legion to hand out resources and witch could be attacked by enemies if not used propper shield...

Shared legion warehouse sounds very good...
xmax
Private

Feb 2017
I agree. Would be very helpfull to send res to other Players. Maybe Only to other legion members? But so all could grow faster. And the biggest one could help the newer and lower Players.
Eastwood007
Private

Feb 2017
It should be possible not only to sent resource between allymembers, it shoulb be possible to exchange things between ally members like resources and add-on componets and maybe also commanders...that would be great....so this way  the stronger guys would be able to help the small players and so they will have more fun in playing this game and maybe that will help to hold more players in this game..:-):-):-):-):-)it would be worth it i am sure
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
(02-17-2017, 08:40 AM)sedifer Wrote: I think a good idea is the possibility of sending resources between users of the same server.
I agree. It would help the small players a lot. But it should be only be able to be useable between legion members only
Quote:Fleet Command
EU-135 ShadowNavy founder and ex-Leader, now Member

Line: None yet
Facebook: None yet
Email: SimonPalmer99@Yahoo.com
Message me if you have any questions!

Cheers Big Grin

sarcky
Sergeant

Feb 2017
from day 1 i thought it was a feature the game is missing..it would help all players to grow and encourage more members to join a legion if trading was part of legion function....should not be level or strength that allows it..give all players regardless of power the chance to trade
GM-Wilson
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
A great idea and certainly a feature which is missing in my opinion. Especially the ability to have a central storage for all members to contribute to and pull from. Could even be built into legion wars to battle for rss as well as other normal rewards

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)