Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
improving the game
Don
Donhardstyle

Feb 2017
Dear movga, Gm's and fellow vleet command players.

scanning this forum and hearing complains about the game i come to something: the game is pretty bad. So i did some brain storming:

1. Assign a team at movga that is focussed on bug fixes. There are many, many bugs in this game. Some are solved some are not. it downgrades the game very badly.

2. Give the Gm's more rights, atm i have the feeling they cant do things themself. If you report an isseu they Always need to send it to movga and movga will take action sometimes. There should come a tab in game special and only for Gm's where they can monitor everything like: Mails, Pm's, Ban players, etc,etc. At the pervious games i moderated there was a tab like that and it works perfect. Yes some bad apples may abuse it. But if you screen them properly you can sort that.

3. Rk problem from a few months ago. 3 weeks no rk, rk is fixed but stil crahses. And ships lost and bonusses lost are still not refunded. Its about time for that isnt it?

4. Dying servers. this game curently have 114 servers wich is alot. i dont know if server population limit is reached. but most of the servers only has around 100 active players. The rest stopped playing for some reason. After an server merge a server comes back to life what is a good thing, bad side: its not balanced annymore. you could easily drop 250 points in ranking and No1 player has millions power more then you. That sucks badly.
Idea: make 4 big serves, 1 training server players up to 1m. then a server up to 10m and so on. When reached server power rating you automaticly change server. This way the game keeps intresting, balanced and active.

5. Translations. Thats a battle im fighting for over an year, with many mails to movga. Finaly with help of this forum i found an gm who realy helped me. we made an online excel sheet where players can make translating sugestions. movga aproved it and said to update every 2 weeks. Great win! but, unfortunaly i cant find the time to actualy translate the game ( in dutch ) at my own. There was no anouncement from movga in game, so we are not able to find translators outside our own legions/servers. There is no reward for translation, maybe giving a reward motivate people. Battle lost again.

6. Another one about Gm's ( who are doing a great job btw ) with 114 servers and only a handfull mostly german speaking Gm's. Not every server has an GM. A Gm needs to be a platform for players with questions, idea's or reports. Players seems find it hard to find a GM when there is no gm at their server. I sugest every server should have their own GM, That speaks english and or german and or French and or dutch. Finding someone who speaks that perfectly is hard, So if 4 servers has an gm who speaks 1 langugeu ( dont know how to spell that properly) and on top of that 1 head gm, who had contact with all 4. The platform a GM should be is back.

7. Movga's policy about insulting names/words. In every server there is an Hitler. Or someone who has an decease as name. Hitler is forbidden but names as: Aids Cancer etc,etc. Are not. Pretty weird isnt it? In the chats i can swear with everything what comes in mind. Nothing is blured. But if i say during, thats blured. Maybe there should be an better filter for that things.

8. Mailing movga, contacting them at fb or this forum. Mails seems to be never opened. fb pm's are read but no response. and this forum, i dont have the feeling movga actualy do something with it. Im sure the moderators tells what happens, but they just ingore it ( please correct me if wrong ) their should be a team that manage those things properly.

9. Movga is focussed on money making, and they do make money (alot). With me spending more then 1000 euro on this game, and that nothing compared with vip 10. They make a shitload of money. This game is pay to win, i am fine with that. But prices are redicules. Yesterday there was an event on s 76 where you get 100 ships of each red class for 8400 diamonds ( 109.99 euro ) Wich is great if a server just started and you want a head start. i curently have 11.4m power there, so for 109.99 euro i can buy 50k power? to upgrade my orange attachement i need to buy 10 advanced atachement parts, that cost 800 dias per part soo 8000 diamonds for an upgrade. that is alot of money. i can drive my car with a 100 liter tank 4 weeks for that money where i life. ( 1l for 5km)

10. Domination. if you do spend alot of money, even with 0 game expierence. you can dominate a server very hard. and you never wil be number 2, cous movga feeds the no1 with alot of free dia's. if youre Lucky the top spenders join your legion and the legion will dominate the server to. A player who cant spend that much or doenst want to cant stand a change to compete that. Dominating an server is fun, i admit it. but after a while the server wil die becous of that and the fun wil go with it. Maybe its an idea to or, give more things for free to everyone. or think about a new system, where you an buy an premium acount with gives you an advantage but not that big to dominate the server at your own.

11. Dubbel acounts. Many players have dubbel acounts, ( yep me 2 but i dont use it at all ). Movga allows. ( maybe becous its an source of income) Many players abuse dubbel acounts, to gain an advantage for example with the militairy exploration rankings. players who dont abuse that wil never be able to compete against that. I consider that as cheating. In the games i moderated they see that as cheating to and you where not alowed to build an second acount. Only when it was your brother/dad/mom using the same ip. When a server merges and a player plays on both servers, both acounts wil be merged. delete the less powerful acount an refund buyed dias. And one part of the problem has been solved. To solve the other problem, use sugestion i made above or merge sooner so people dont need an second acount.

Notes: i mentioned a few times about games i moderated. i am an former mod of : Runescape multiple dutch maffia games, Tribalwars( dutch game ) osm ( forum mod, dutch game ) The ark ( online game xbox ) ESO ( MMORPG ) So have the expierence.

I like this game very much, and im probably adicted to it. And i know alot do to. But if movga continue this way the whole game dies and not only a few servers.

If you agree with all off this, please make a comment.
If you dont agree, please make a comment and/or make a new sugestion.
I am sorry for my bad english grammar, thats not my strong point.

Donhardstyle,
Carlos Manzini
Private

May 2017
Nice work Donhardstyle. I think you said it all here, not sure if Movga wants to see it and really fix it or just opengewaaid servers and make more money. But you've got my vote, Don!
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
That's a lotta stuff up there. Too many words. Can you please summarize it? Too much time to read Tongue

Just kidding.

Point 1: I bet they already have something like that, but if they do, they aren't doing enough. If they don't, they certainly should create one like you said

Point 2: Seems logical. I would agree with it.

Point 3: Idk about it. All my servers, 103,100, 65,63 and one less active one (42) all had regional wars, which went without problems occurring for so far I saw..maybe it's not the game causing your problems in RK.

Point. 4: That seems like a great idea bro. It would also make things much more balanced. But I see one problem: How will they be able to transfer the same account to different servers? That could be an obstacle, because nobody wants to restart right.

Point. 5: Yes, currently, all seems to go fine with the English. Sheets (movga actually accepted one translation..although it was something of the. In app purchases.) so, when I'm done with the 37 sheets left for English, I would like to help with The Dutch section too if ya want. And with rewards..I don't think so. Because I thought this. Translation project was a voluntary thing. Were people who know a certain language in game well and would. Like to help with the improvements of it,

Point 6: agreed. Most likely they planned this ahead or something because of the server merges, 63 seems to be next soon, which still has no GM, so, but will get one if merged with 64. And yes. A GM should be able to speak French English and German, at least decently. Or movga should improve their translation system so others can understand each other.

Point 7:: Yea. I'm pretty sure they never meant it like that, but it is truly a problem. And maybe if there is a GM, report that to him/her and which player said that.

Point 8: Mailing always works for me, replies, which are written by a employee (it's easy to see the difference between auto reply and a reply typed by a human) usually got them in 1-2 days after sending mail. FB, they do seem to answer on posts when people have a question, but I've got no idea about PM.

Point 9: that's 50/50. That event to get those Red ships pack: Just don't buy it if you don't see the use of it. There are often smaller players who can really use those red ships. As for the Advanced Equipment Component price, yes, it's a bit too much, BUT You can also earn those by getting them from the last Daily task chest. That is at least something.

Point 10: yes, that's a problem, and there should be more free things for new and smaller players, but what I see: you, nor movga, can do much about it, big spenders joining a legion? You can't do anything about it. But often people with Experience grow faster while spending less than big spenders with 0 experience Smile

Point 11: that's true, and the suggestion too. But it's hard to stop people using a second acccount via their iOS Or Android. But yes, it remains a mayor problem

Good stuff komrad
Quote:Fleet Command
EU-135 ShadowNavy founder and ex-Leader, now Member

Line: None yet
Facebook: None yet
Email: SimonPalmer99@Yahoo.com
Message me if you have any questions!

Cheers Big Grin

Arthur Finlay
Sergeant

Mar 2017
Also suggest another use for skills medals as lvl up because so slow because of amount to be collected we end up with thousands of skill medals no use for them. I agree with all don said movga quick to take cash but prices are to high for most things like new accessories at moment 1500 diamonds for a shard and no guarntee you get anything
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
Skill medals, you mean Honor Medals? They already have a few uses

To Upgrade skills, their main use
To upgrade Super Equipment
To Upgrade Officer Skills

And for the Accesory prices, yes, those are somewhat overpriced, but you can also get shards of them by exchanging crystals earned in 4D

Cheers Big Grin

Robjones1
Private

May 2017
Totally agree Don, they need to fix current bugs especially chat and not keep sticking in new content! 

Lots of inactive accounts filling up the server and the powerful in 1 server just rule over everyone else so it becomes less fun! Less fun surely means less people playing, less people spending diamonds, which means the servers will be clogged with dead accounts and will die!
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
Yea. That's why those merges. They should merge more frequently th

Cheers Big Grin

Don
Donhardstyle

Feb 2017
Or build some mega servers, 1 for players til 1m then fornplayers up to 10m and so on. The fun wil remain that way
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
Yea. I agree with the concept, but how to transfer the accounts from one server to another without having to restart ?

-same written in my other comment-

And lol, just noticed you said the game is pretty bad

Well then compare it with how it was when it launched lol

The game is good, just needs optimization and bug fixes (and a lot of other stuff)

It's like making a vase out of clay, first get the whole thing into shape, then perfect it

I think fleet command is somewhat in the "get the whole thing into shape" stage

Cheers Big Grin

ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
The idea seems great, the legion part-Meh...that could cause problems if the same legion with same people are active on all servers

Yes, they seriously should do something about the tons of bugs. I've sent a few mails and recommended it on their FB page too. In terms of in game features it's pretty good, but the main problems are those bugs, server crashes and grammar. (Plus other stuff)

And the game is 1 1/2 years old Wink not 2 years

Cheers Big Grin

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)