Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Upgrade Command Level
Ollzz
Private

Jun 2017
Hi,

I haven't been playing long but recently I've noticed that I can't upgrade my Command Level and I've been stuck on Command Lv.14 for over a week now. I have Command Books to spend on an upgrade but the button is greyed out. Do I have to own a certain number of Command Books before I can try to upgrade, or are there buildings or anything else I need to upgrade/increase/add before I can try to upgrade Command Level?

Thanks
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
Hey Ollzz,

The problem has nothing to do with the amount of command books you have. Technically you just need 1 command book every upgrade, but that may become more because of the succes chance, which decreases after every upgrade.

Now, its simple. Every time you level up, you can also upgrade your Command Level. So Basically, If your Command Level is 14, then your Player level is also supposedly 14. So only when your Player level increases to lv15, can you upgrade your command again.

An easy way to level up is to check and complete Tasks and Daily tasks.

Hope it Helped Smile
Quote:Fleet Command
EU-135 ShadowNavy founder and ex-Leader, now Member

Line: None yet
Facebook: None yet
Email: SimonPalmer99@Yahoo.com
Message me if you have any questions!

Cheers Big Grin

Annegret Peters
Sergeant

Jun 2017
Ich verstehe leider nur deutsch und weiß nicht was du mir geschrieben hast. Ich bin im 57.level und habe immer zu wenig Schiffe, es reicht nie das oel und das Eisen
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
Er sagte, er wisse nicht, warum er seine Command Level nicht aktualisieren könne. ich habe es gerade erklärt.

wenn sie nicht genug öl und eisen haben, gehen sie einfach bergbau. aber nicht mit ihrer stärksten flotte Smile

Cheers Big Grin

Saltyseadog
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Ha ha ha 1 command book to level up that's a good one shadow
Saltyseadog server 53 and 44 
Ollzz
Private

Jun 2017
(06-05-2017, 02:15 PM)ShadowHunteR Wrote: Hey Ollzz,

The problem has nothing to do with the amount of command books you have. Technically you just need 1 command book every upgrade, but that may become more because of the succes chance, which decreases after every upgrade.

Now, its simple. Every time you level up, you can also upgrade your Command Level. So Basically, If your Command Level is 14, then your Player level is also supposedly 14. So only when your Player level increases to lv15, can you upgrade your command again.

An easy way to level up is to check and complete Tasks and Daily tasks.

Hope it Helped Smile

I see, thanks very much for the explanation, very helpful. So I need to increase EXP to rank up Player Level, are Tasks the best way to increase EXP quickly, or fighting other players?
Thanks
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
Yep. Attacking Mines, Missions are also a source of EXP, But Main Tasks are the best source, Daily tasks are a good boost if new.

(06-05-2017, 03:34 PM)Saltyseadog Wrote: Ha ha ha 1 command book to level up that's a good one shadow

Is that meant to be sarcastic?
I did say that TECHNICALLY only one Command Book is needed per upgrade eh?

Cheers Big Grin

Ollzz
Private

Jun 2017
(06-05-2017, 05:04 PM)ShadowHunteR Wrote: Yep. Attacking Mines, Missions are also a source of EXP, But Main Tasks are the best source, Daily tasks are a good boost if new.

Perfect, thanks for our help  Big Grin
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
No problems eh Smile

Cheers Big Grin

Saltyseadog
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Ha ha yes it was sorry shadow technically you are right you do only need 1 in reality it is a lot more as I guess we all know by now the odds are far better to win the lottery
Saltyseadog server 53 and 44 

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)