• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Incoming Update ! !
Henry Gavin
Administrator

Feb 2017
Dear commanders,

There will be an update coming up in a few hours~
This time's update includes:
1. Legion help function - pending. Legion members can help each other in the future in accelerating upgrade procedure! The function will be opened next week.

2. New legion instance boss - pending. A new stage with a boss warship for legion members to challenge! The new stage is done but it is still under testing. It will be opened in the future.

3. Game text improvements. Text improvements of many functions and systems for the game, we will try our best to make our game better and better!
Meanwhile we realise that it would be much quicker and better if we can do the text improvments with help from players, joint effort is much bigger! Now if you have any suggestion about game text, including but not limited to typo, grammar mistakes, and better expressions, please tell us about them via email: fc@movga.com , you get 5 diamonds award for each suggestion or correction that is applied into the game!
Please note that due to program rules, interface limits and other potential reasons, although your suggestions or corrections are right, they might not be taken! And please start looking for them after this time's update!
Thank you for supporting us!

Movga Team
Rusty
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Nice update Smile
Cool EU-084
Game name Rusty 
Level 71
71M power 
ID 84009970 
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
Nice! Hope ya do something with the translations which, supposedly, is being sent to movga every week/two weeks?

A suggestion is to make a different design for Basilosaurus. Because then we basically just have two poseidons

-Translations which are in Google Sheets
Quote:Fleet Command
EU-135 ShadowNavy founder and ex-Leader, now Member

Line: None yet
Facebook: None yet
Email: SimonPalmer99@Yahoo.com
Message me if you have any questions!

Cheers Big Grin

Saltyseadog
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Translation sucks I discovered yesterday that dog cannot be written in chat what is that about . Surely translation can't be that low on the agenda
Saltyseadog server 53 and 44 
Corrupted Ewok
Sergeant

Feb 2017
Was this thing where your fleets won't enter mines or attack bases, pirates, officer missions and so on unless you're online to see it happen an intended feature?

I've noticed that if you send a fleet to attack something then close the game, the fleet will travel to the target then wait until you come back before attacking. If this is intentional then you've gone from free to play/ pay to win to full on pay to play. In which case, I'm done.
AngryBirds~ Server 073
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
(06-09-2017, 09:55 AM)Saltyseadog Wrote: Translation sucks I discovered yesterday that dog  cannot be written in chat what is that about . Surely translation can't be that low on the agenda

Yeah. There are still mayor problems with the translations and what chat allows and censors

(06-14-2017, 07:21 AM)Corrupted Ewok Wrote: Was this thing where your fleets won't enter mines or attack bases, pirates, officer missions and so on unless you're online to see it happen an intended feature?

I've noticed that if you send a fleet to attack something then close the game, the fleet will travel to the target then wait until you come back before attacking. If this is intentional then you've gone from free to play/ pay to win to full on pay to play. In which case, I'm done.

What? Since when? and again, wat.

Cheers Big Grin

Corrupted Ewok
Sergeant

Feb 2017
(06-14-2017, 07:29 AM)ShadowHunteR Wrote:
(06-09-2017, 09:55 AM)Saltyseadog Wrote: Translation sucks I discovered yesterday that dog  cannot be written in chat what is that about . Surely translation can't be that low on the agenda

Yeah. There are still mayor problems with the translations and what chat allows and censors

(06-14-2017, 07:21 AM)Corrupted Ewok Wrote: Was this thing where your fleets won't enter mines or attack bases, pirates, officer missions and so on unless you're online to see it happen an intended feature?

What? Since when? and again, wat.
The last few days. Every night before i sleep i send a fleet to an oil mine. Lately what has happened is when I log on in the morning, only then does it start collecting. I have to actually watch the fleet enter the mine or it just sits there waiting for me to come back.

That's more of a problem for officer missions and pirates as they are on a timer which can result in a failed mission or pirate fleeing.
AngryBirds~ Server 073
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
Yea. I'll make a small account and see if the same happens to me, and hope it is a bug, otherwise i HUGELY reccomend that movga reverses the decision to add the function

Cheers Big Grin

Corrupted Ewok
Sergeant

Feb 2017
(06-14-2017, 10:02 AM)ShadowHunteR Wrote: Yea. I'll make a small account and see if the same happens to me, and hope it is a bug, otherwise  i HUGELY reccomend that movga reverses the decision to add the function

Everyone I've asked on server 073 is saying the same.
AngryBirds~ Server 073
GM-Wilson
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Hi Ewok, just so i understand fully your issue. You send your fleet to attack a mine and if you then close the app your fleet will not start to collect until you return back online? Have you already contacted to a GM or to Movga directly? if not, i can follow this up and get this investigated (PM me your Username and Server)

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)