Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Save dimonds and get intrest
Rusty
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Was having a chat with a mate (snowy) about saving dimonds and we come up with an idea why not have the opportunity to save dimonds but make interest on dimonds the why we fort it would work is 7days 14days 22days you choose what one you would like then you can't get the dimonds till the time is up the longer you save the more dimonds you get. Would like to know what other players think about the idea.
Cool EU-084
Game name Rusty 
Level 71
71M power 
ID 84009970 
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
Hey Rusty,

So, You suggest that your Daily Diamonds can be saved up over a period of 7, 14 and 22 days, and you will only get the diamonds when the time selected has passed? Seems like a good idea in general. Although the system should take the changes of the Militairy Exercise ranking and the increasing amount of diamonds per daily login into consideration.

I Think this feature could be used for the Militairy Exercise Diamonds. Could be called "Diamond Bank" or "Diamond Vault" and can collect, save up and finally give you the Diamonds accumelated over a Period which the player has chosen: 7 Days, 15 days or 30 days.

How it could look like in short:
-You still will be able to manually recieve the Daily Login diamonds together with the other login presents.
-But if this feature is added, you have the choice to save up daily diamonds earned in Militairy Exercise with the Diamond Bank (just a suggestion as name)
-The Diamond Bank shall have to take the changed of Militairy Exercise Ranking into consideration too..
-You can choose to save up the Diamonds over a period of 7, 15, and 30 days.
-You will recieve the Diamonds on the final day at 0:00/24:00 via Reward Center

I don't know if the idea mentioned above will be good, but the overall idea of being able to save Diamonds without being able to spend them (I myself am a guy who tries, but epically fails to save diamonds longer than 3 days, and can't help spending them) has potential.
Quote:Fleet Command
EU-135 ShadowNavy founder and ex-Leader, now Member

Line: None yet
Facebook: None yet
Email: SimonPalmer99@Yahoo.com
Message me if you have any questions!

Cheers Big Grin

Jugger
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
what you suggest is something like the "diamond plan" that every novice gets as an event, paying gem return as you gain levels. but I guess that´s something movga invented to keep players playing.

in real world, paying interest on stuff is the price for a risk you take in lending that stuff. usually the interest rate resembles the probability of that risk. no risk = no interest rate.

so, what would your risk be?

(me, personally, I´d love to lend gems from you, and I´d promise you a interest of say, 15% payable in 3 weeks...)
---
Schiffe noch heil? Bitte PM an mich auf s56 oder s88!
grüsse jugger
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
Don't understand lol

The idea i suggested is not like the Growth plan.

The Growth plan gives you a certain amount of diamonds for Every few levels.

This and what Rusty said is more like something to save up daily diamonds, which could help for Players who cant help spending their daily dias immediaty (im such a guy who does dat)

Cheers Big Grin

Rusty
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
I'm the same can't save them would be good to save them so I don't spend them all then you have the opportunity to spend them on something good
Cool EU-084
Game name Rusty 
Level 71
71M power 
ID 84009970 
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
Da. At least i'm not the only one here who can't help spending all the daily Diamonds in one go :/

Cheers Big Grin

Jugger
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
(06-16-2017, 09:41 AM)ShadowHunteR Wrote: Don't understand lol

What Rusty suggested wasn´t only some pocket to tuck ´em diamonds away to save them from yourselves. Actually I wouldn´t understand why movga should do something if you guys just can´t behave yourselves
 Big Grin

he was talking about "interest" beeing paid, like a savings account a your local bank - you put in 10 diamonds, leave them there for 7 days and then you get like 11 diamonds back. But there is no riskless account, so this would only make sense if you´d face some risk
---
grüsse jugger
Rusty
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
(06-16-2017, 11:05 AM)Jugger Wrote:
(06-16-2017, 09:41 AM)ShadowHunteR Wrote: Don't understand lol

What Rusty suggested wasn´t only some pocket to tuck ´em diamonds away to save them from yourselves. Actually I wouldn´t understand why movga should do something if you guys just can´t behave yourselves
 Big Grin

he was talking about "interest" beeing paid, like a savings account a your local bank - you put in 10 diamonds, leave them there for 7 days and then you get like 11 diamonds back. But there is no riskless account, so this would only make sense if you´d face some risk

You chat like the game is real life lol its not. It's an idea that's what this section of the forums is about.
Cool EU-084
Game name Rusty 
Level 71
71M power 
ID 84009970 
Jugger
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
all i´m saying is that if you want your idea to be implemented you should not only take, but give as well Tongue
---
grüsse jugger
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
god no.

Nononononononono...not today

Cheers Big Grin

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)