Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Batch Assessory decompose bug
chillworld
Private

Jun 2017
Dear Movga,

If you do a single decompose of an already leveled assessory, you get some sand back and more crystals.
Today I did a batch decompose where I had some leveled assessory and I should get 225 green crystals from that single one.
Now, I didn't get that, but it "refunds" me as a normal level 0 assessory.

To be more to the point, I should check the code where you calculate the batch decompose.
I'm betting it's a simple number of assessory multiply by (I hope default) assessory refund while this should iterate over all the assessory you have and count it all up.

This problem can also be occurring with other batching decompose/dismiss.

Chill.
Consultant Java programmer.
Id: 113006499 on server EU-113
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
Okey, So your saying that:

With a single Decompose of a accesory you got some Rare Earth (What i think you mean with "Sand") and some Crystals. That's how it is supposed to be.

But later you batch decomposed some leveled accesory, where you were meant to get 225 crystals, But never got them. You only got a lv0 Accesory (Same Accesory and Accesory Quality? -Green, Blue, Purple, Orange)

Could be a bug, but personally i think it was just a commonly made mistake:
As you might have noticed, there are many options for a Accesory: Equip, Unload, Decompose, Upgrade, Refit, and Breaktrough (From Purple quality to Orange/High tech)

-So, What if you accidentally Unloaded the Accesory, assuming Unload was the same as Decompose?
That might explain why you did not get your crystals. I do need to know if you did recieve your Rare Earth/sand. You get Rare Earth for every decompose, if your Accesory has at least been upgraded once.

The one i think is more probable, seeing your story:
-You accidentaly Equipped a Level 0 Accesory, which replaced your higher Level accesory. If this Happend your leveled Accesory should still be available, and can be Equipped back. This theory can explain why you got "refunded" with only a lv0 Accesory, and also explains why you got no Crystals.

These are my two main theories regarding this problem. Please check both, Then double check them again. Tongue
and if you got Rare Earth, but no Crystals when decomposing, report it as a bug to movga, with a explanation of the problem, and your Name, ID, Server and so on. Stuff like that.

fc@movga.com for English
ff@movga.com for German
fr@movga.com for French
vc@movga.com for Dutch

Hope ya get it solved
Quote:Fleet Command
EU-135 ShadowNavy founder and ex-Leader, now Member

Line: None yet
Facebook: None yet
Email: SimonPalmer99@Yahoo.com
Message me if you have any questions!

Cheers Big Grin

Jugger
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Funny, never heard of a batch decompose of leveled accessories Wink

Personally, I batch-decompose all of ´em new lvl-0-green thingos. A leveled accessory I will only decompose if the replacement has reached at least the strength of the old one, and if so, I will re-use the gained earth immediately, so a leveled acc will always bei single-decomposed ...
---
Schiffe noch heil? Bitte PM an mich auf s56 oder s88!
grüsse jugger
Gregory89
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
(06-21-2017, 08:04 AM)Jugger Wrote: Funny, never heard of a batch decompose of leveled accessories Wink

Personally, I batch-decompose all of ´em new lvl-0-green thingos. A leveled accessory I will only decompose if the replacement has reached at least the strength of the old one, and if so, I will re-use the gained earth immediately, so a leveled acc will always bei single-decomposed ...

That is also the only correct way to do it.. Smile
Gregory89 has quit the game!
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
(06-21-2017, 08:04 AM)Jugger Wrote: Funny, never heard of a batch decompose of leveled accessories Wink

Thats also how i do it. I do keep the Accesories which i have not unlocked yet. Smile
And ya'll have to do some calculating, cuz a Accesory of better quality has a better attribute increase, so like, a lv25 purple accesory is just as powerful as a lv40 green one (Just saying something, does not have to be correct.) So, i just replace the old accesory, no matter the level, if i get a accesory of better quality.

Cheers Big Grin

Jugger
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
(06-21-2017, 10:10 AM)ShadowHunteR Wrote: So, i just replace the old accesory, no matter the level, if i get a accesory of better quality.

That way you´ll lose strength. As you said yourself, a green lvl 40 accessory equals a purple lvl 0 accessory. But if your green one has lvl 60, you´d replace it with a weaker one. ME, I usually fit the new one, level it until I have no earth any more, and then I change it back to the old one. By watching the strength go up or down I see which one is stronger and that´s the one I keep until the purple one is leveled up to an extent that it´s the one with more strength. Only then do I unfit the old one and decompose it.
---
Schiffe noch heil? Bitte PM an mich auf s56 oder s88!
grüsse jugger
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
lol, i said lv25 purple equals lv40 green. But that is only as a example, as in game a Lv25 Purple may not be as powerful as a lv40' green. oki?

but you can anyways still get any power lost back Smile is easy. click level accesory up Smile

Cheers Big Grin

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)