Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
non attack smaller members
Geronimo Molinero
Private

Jun 2017
There has been talk about NAP monthly to help the newer players get bigger. It would be easier if big players couldn't attack the smaller ones. For instance, lvl.60 can't attack below lvl.50. This way, lower levels are somewhat protected.
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
Yes, i understand that it is meant to help small players, but basically nothing will change.

-When there is no NaP, Big players grow by attacking many players. Small players can also grow well, if they at least know how to do that.

-When there is a NaP, Small players can mine around like crazy, making them grow more. But the same applies to big players.
Like when a small player grows 30k a big player can grow 300k.

Just saying that NaP or no NaP, Small players will continue to look small, and big players will continue to grow at a ever increasing rate. But Yeah. Fleet Command is also a War game, and i, personally do not like NaPs much. There are always those guys who spoil it, and then the server chat explodes blaming everything on eachother lol
Quote:Fleet Command
EU-135 ShadowNavy founder and ex-Leader, now Member

Line: None yet
Facebook: None yet
Email: SimonPalmer99@Yahoo.com
Message me if you have any questions!

Cheers Big Grin

Geronimo Molinero
Private

Jun 2017
Shadowhunter,

I agree, I don't like the NAP either, they only give a lot of discussion on the chat.

It has been a problem from the beginning of this game, that the big players kill the smaller ones. Therefore it would be a good idea to make it impossible for the bigger ones to attack the smaller ones.
All players can still grow, and everyone can battle in their own league.
Gregory89
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
I think some forget that all players started at 0k..

I'm a non buying player, 140m strong now and by playing smart i manage myself between VIP10 players..
Play smart and don't just click around, all I say.
Gregory89 has quit the game!
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
(06-21-2017, 10:35 AM)Geronimo Molinero Wrote: Shadowhunter,

I agree, I don't like the NAP either, they only give a lot of discussion on the chat.

It has been a problem from the beginning of this game, that the big players kill the smaller ones. Therefore it would be a good idea to make it impossible for the bigger ones to attack the smaller ones.
All players can still grow, and everyone can battle in their own league.

Some games do have that feature, not allowing you to attack people who are a certain amount of levels behind you.

Cheers Big Grin

Saltyseadog
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
What a movga imposed nap ? Or just server agreement no way should a nap be imposed by movga
Saltyseadog server 53 and 44 
Noooo
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
(06-28-2017, 07:50 PM)Saltyseadog Wrote: What a movga imposed nap ? Or just server agreement no way should a nap be imposed by movga

Movga would never impose a nap on a server.  If players agreed to one, they would not get involved if it all went wrong either.
GM Server 70-72, Server 76
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
(06-28-2017, 07:50 PM)Saltyseadog Wrote: What a movga imposed nap ? Or just server agreement no way should a nap be imposed by movga

Yes, Fleet Command is a War game. That it suddenly becomes peace in the whole server and no attacks does not seem like a good idea. There are always those guys who accidentaly, or on purpose attack, and that causes a LOT of confusion and can throw two allied Legions, or cooperating ones into a tailspin of accusations, which can lead to the eventual halt of cooperation and becoming enemies. Small and Medium Power players certainly would not like it. -EU-063 Pre-Merge NaP failed like that cough cough, and VOCAlkmaar, F95 became enemies.

Cheers Big Grin

Jugger
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
(06-29-2017, 07:30 PM)ShadowHunteR Wrote: [quote pid='3191' dateline='1498679404']
There are always those guys who accidentaly, or on purpose attack, and that causes a LOT of confusion and can throw two allied Legions, or cooperating ones into a tailspin of accusations, which can lead to the eventual halt of cooperation and becoming enemies.

[/quote]

great Big Grin
i´d love it
---
Schiffe noch heil? Bitte PM an mich auf s56 oder s88!
grüsse jugger

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)