Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Game suggestion
Incorrects
Sergeant

Feb 2017
Information 
I do not know how it is on other servers, but on our server EU074 we do have a lot of bully's playing. High powered players thinking they are everything and be very naughty to low power players. Disrespectfull, annoying, calling names and being rude in world chat etc. 

To be honest to me a player is a player strong or weak, they all deserve to play and to have a chance to survive. But when multiple attacks are comming to the same person every single day and their mines are cleaned up aswell they will end up stop playing the game and Movga is losing a player that probably payed money too.

This is a very big problem and something needs to be done about that. Servers "Die" because of this.
Therefore i would like to plead for a maximum attack on a player by a player on daily basis so they have a chance to recover.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
"To Sink or not to sink" - "That is the question" Angel
Alliance Leader // "FEAR" // Server EU 074
Denitz
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Hi,

In terms of players being rude on wc , this is GM responsibility to monitor chat and report troublemakers. If GM cannot do it then u need new GM.

Thanks

Denitz
Incorrects
Sergeant

Feb 2017
Well to be honest we do not have any GM in server EU074.. I am Always active and Alliance leader. Would be happy to fullfill that job! Big Grin
Denitz
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Speak to Movga then!You should have GM as otherwise there will be mess on chat. We do have a great GM on our server.

GM-Ems is cool , approachable and very helpful for players!
Incorrects
Sergeant

Feb 2017
(02-17-2017, 09:58 AM)Denitz Wrote: Speak to Movga then!You should have GM as otherwise there will be mess on chat. We do have a great GM on our server.

GM-Ems is cool , approachable and very helpful for players!

Great Idea. I just wrote them a mail as we speak.
GM-Ems
GM FK S16/17/20/42

Feb 2017
Unfortunately not every Server has a GM and they won't get one due to the fact that the servers will merge and then you will probably have the GM from one of the servers you merge with. I can give you a couple of options, if they are rude to you you can block them (so you don't have to see their nonesense) or if they are that offensive then screenshot what they say and email it to Movga requesting that they deal with it. Unfortunately you generally get bully's on most servers and if there is a big difference in powers it is hard to play and keep up because it's not so easy to mine etc. Don't be bullied from enjoying your game, there is always somebody bigger around the corner and when your server merges they won't necessarily be the biggest anymore :-)
Incorrects
Sergeant

Feb 2017
Well personally i do not have these experiences because I am actually trying to convince the players in my legion and give the example how to play with respect. Sometimes setting an example may do the trick and somehow it works for me. Offcourse it is still a wargame and people must realise that it can be dangerous. Nevertheless a wargame can and must be played with respect.
Lovey
Sergeant

Feb 2017
Screen shot what they said and mail to movga and see what they can do
GM-Wilson
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Line App is a commonly used chat app that is free. Most GMs have an account on there and can be reached easily compared to server chat.
If your not using line app I recommend it and then add the GMs directly. Very easy then to get support and help if needed.

Ps. Where do I get my commission from the line app people Smile