Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Inter legion batle
Wittedewit
Sergeant

Feb 2017
Movga needs to change this asap, iT a load of b*** s*** servers one to eighty fighting with eachother.
IT makes absolutly no scenes for a lot of servers and players to waist a lot of ships for absolutly nothing. Most servers and players are nothing more the cannonfodder or pointplayers for the upper servers.
If movga cant c there is strengtdiffernce That is so huge we need give NASA or ESA a call.
Wittedewit Server o34.067.089 VOCAmsterdam, BlackPearl

ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
(07-03-2017, 05:06 PM)Wittedewit Wrote: Movga needs to change this asap, iT a load of bullshit servers one to eighty fighting with eachother.
IT makes absolutly no scenes for a lot of servers and players to waist a lot of ships for absolutly nothing. Most servers and players are nothing more the cannonfodder or pointplayers for the upper servers.
If movga cant c there is strengtdiffernce That is so huge we need give NASA or ESA a call.

aye, here as obviously shown balance is needed

But, i think this thread should be moved to an appropriate sub-forum. This is the Game Guides area
Quote:Fleet Command
EU-135 ShadowNavy founder and ex-Leader, now Member

Line: None yet
Facebook: None yet
Email: SimonPalmer99@Yahoo.com
Message me if you have any questions!

Cheers Big Grin

Noooo
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Thread Moved

While you are more than welcome to share your opinion, I know it is shared by alot of other players, please can you avoid the swearing.
GM Server 70-72, Server 76
Wittedewit
Sergeant

Feb 2017
(07-04-2017, 05:42 AM)GM-Noooo Wrote: Thread Moved

While you are more than welcome to share your opinion, I know it is shared by alot of other players, please can you avoid the swearing.

Well sorry, both for putting iT in the wrong box (at my age my eyes arent what they used to be)
That word is swearing too? Okay, I am almost afraid to write anything at all. 
In my languice there is a difference between swearing and strengtwords (krachtwoorden) in dutch.
But my point stays, the way Inter legion batles are played now iT has ho other use than to help the strongest players getting even bigger. The fun of participating is also far far away..
Wittedewit Server o34.067.089 VOCAmsterdam, BlackPearl

Noooo
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Its no problem putting it in the wrong place, I just commented that I moved it as a courtesy. Alot of players share your opinion, so please be assured that the GM's have already told Movga about it. It is then in their hands what to do.
GM Server 70-72, Server 76

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)