Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Sylwia Souls
Gregory89
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Sylwia and her souls..
Rk is a great event to get those souls.

But what with her souls when she is a 5star officer?
You get the souls and then what?

What to do with it?

Shouldn't it be cool to convert them to other officer souls?
Shouldn't movga be possible to adapt that?

Other insights please??
Gregory89 has quit the game!
Noooo
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
As with any 5 star officer, any souls you get turn into Iron Crosses, these can be used to practice for the 5th skill on any 5 Star Officer
GM Server 70-72, Server 76
Gregory89
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Hmmm what do i do wrong then?
I have 729Sylwia souls but the souls just stand above her name.

I need to pay 28-38-etc dias to practice the skill..
Noooo
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
(07-27-2017, 06:36 AM)Gregory89 Wrote: Hmmm what do i do wrong then?
I have 729Sylwia souls but the souls just stand above her name.

I need to pay 28-38-etc dias to practice the skill..
Once she is Orange the soul amount should always show zero.  Can you post a screenshot ?
Gregory89
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
After deleting the game, cleaning phone buffs and reinstalling it now works with my additional Sylwia Souls Noooo.
What is in your opinion the best addtional skill?
Critical?
Noooo
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
(07-31-2017, 08:55 AM)Gregory89 Wrote: After deleting the game, cleaning phone buffs and reinstalling it now works with my additional Sylwia Souls Noooo.
Critical?

It depends on what your setup is.  A critical buff is great, but it works best on a ship with good critical to begin with.  Go for something that compliments the ships in the slot you will use the officer.
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
(07-31-2017, 06:02 PM)GM-Noooo Wrote:
(07-31-2017, 08:55 AM)Gregory89 Wrote: After deleting the game, cleaning phone buffs and reinstalling it now works with my additional Sylwia Souls Noooo.
Critical?

It depends on what your setup is.  A critical buff is great, but it works best on a ship with good critical to begin with.  Go for something that compliments the ships in the slot you will use the officer.

And which ship has the Best Critical chances? Big Grin Could be useful for an even more effective layout, Although my guess is that the Submarine has the best Critical chances.
Quote:Fleet Command
EU-135 ShadowNavy founder and ex-Leader, now Member

Line: None yet
Facebook: None yet
Email: SimonPalmer99@Yahoo.com
Message me if you have any questions!

Cheers Big Grin

Gregory89
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Only a full sirene sub slot looks good to me, due to the skill, kill enemy slot in once hits again..

Other subs are effective but also very weak when opponent hits them..

I'm a battleship based player with high critical skills on them so I'm doing good to renew sylwia's skill for extra critical hits.

Now +18% with the new skill.
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
(08-01-2017, 06:42 AM)Gregory89 Wrote: Only a full sirene sub slot looks good to me, due to the skill, kill enemy slot in once hits again..

Other subs are effective but also very weak when opponent hits them..

I'm a battleship based player with high critical skills on them so I'm doing good to renew sylwia's skill for extra critical hits.

Now +18% with the new skill.

Ayy, that is why it seems logical to place your Submarine's in the back rows, due to the low Health but good attack. In my case i used to place them in slot 4 and 6. But now i usually put Submarine's in slot 1 and 6. Although very uncommon, i think, to have subs in the first slot or row, it can be very effective, due to the enormous attacking power the Subs posses. Because of that, i use them in slot 1 to take out, usually the devastating Aircraft carriers which most players put in slot 1, and AC's in slot 2 to still do damage to all of the enemy ships.

Basically i'm more of an Submarine/Frigate player who focuses more on firstly disabling the, usually in 90% of cases, threat posed by AC's, and then doing the moderate but widespread damage with a AC slot.
Quote:Fleet Command
EU-135 ShadowNavy founder and ex-Leader, now Member

Line: None yet
Facebook: None yet
Email: SimonPalmer99@Yahoo.com
Message me if you have any questions!

Cheers Big Grin

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)