Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Daily recharge
lestie
Private

Aug 2017
Hi, I'm recharging daily to get the daily recharge gifts but I dont seem to be receiving the yellow ships your supposed to be getting for recharging ! Could this be checked and rectified if possible, also I've got lol 51 command center and 50 shipyard and other higjr level resources but I seem.to.be lagging behind on the task levels , yours lestie
lestie
Private

Aug 2017
(08-18-2017, 05:22 PM)lestie Wrote: Hi, I'm recharging daily to get the daily recharge gifts but I dont seem to be receiving the yellow ships your supposed to be getting for recharging ! Could this be checked and rectified if possible, also I've got lol 51 command center and 50 shipyard and other higjr level resources but I seem.to.be lagging behind on the task levels , yours lestie

Server Eu 108
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
Hey lestie,

Don't forget to actually Receive the gifts.
In most cases, even if you've reached certain conditions for the Reward(s), you must not forget to Accept them.
Sometimes people forget that and their reward is lost once it's 0:00.

About Tasks: At some point, certainly at your Level, it is taking too much time and resources to upgrade every building. Due to the time, this may eventually lead you to not complete tasks fast enough, and lagging behind. This can be solved by stopping the upgrades of some Type II Buildings: Lower level Mines, and ShipYard Stop upgrading Lower level mines once they reach Level 25-30. Then only keep upgrading one of each Mine Type for the Tasks. The Same applies for your Shipyard: Only keep upgrading one from a certain point, and leave the other one as Reserve. This technique saves you a lot of time and increases base growth speed, while also completing eventual Tasks quicker

Hope this Helped

Cheers,

Shadow
Quote:Fleet Command
EU-135 ShadowNavy founder and ex-Leader, now Member

Line: None yet
Facebook: None yet
Email: SimonPalmer99@Yahoo.com
Message me if you have any questions!

Cheers Big Grin

Jugger
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
It´s a little awkward: Sometimes ships you get are placed into your haven, and sometimes they are placed into your item list, either as a "package" (into "packages") that you will have to open, or - and this might be the case - into "battle items", where you will have to click on them in order to acutually place them into your haven.
---
Schiffe noch heil? Bitte PM an mich auf s56 oder s88!
grüsse jugger
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
Oh yeah. That does seem more Likely. Credit to the German Guy

Yes, i have seen you before Jugger but i'll just call you the German Guy for now xD

Cheers Big Grin

Jugger
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
i´ll take it as a compliment Blush
---
Schiffe noch heil? Bitte PM an mich auf s56 oder s88!
grüsse jugger
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
(08-22-2017, 02:56 PM)Jugger Wrote: i´ll take it as a compliment Blush

Sigh.

Every time i try to insult people without actually insulting them they take everything as a compliment.
Big Grin
Anyways...

Your welcome -_- xDD

Cheers Big Grin

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)