Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What type of game is this?
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
Hey folks,

I'm  currently busy with an e-mail with basic suggestions, not focused on a game, to Movga.

One of those suggestions is that Movga makes a change in Game Concept for some variety, as i've seen that both Fleet Command and Force Command, together with some trailers of other Movga games liks Doomsday Plague, are all based on the same concept: Building your Base, training Troops, rescearching Technologies, and more. All with the same goal of becoming the strongest of the server.

Now, i'm wondering: Is this game, Medieval Battles, also based on that concept?

It would be helpful information, so i hope i can get an answer.

Cheers,

Shadow
Quote:Fleet Command
EU-135 ShadowNavy founder and ex-Leader, now Member

Line: None yet
Facebook: None yet
Email: SimonPalmer99@Yahoo.com
Message me if you have any questions!

Cheers Big Grin

Ruby Verma
Private

Aug 2018
Medieval Battles is the great game! But i like geometry dash game
baramboo
Sergeant

Mar 2019
(08-31-2017, 08:00 PM)ShadowHunteR Wrote: Hey folks,

I'm  currently busy with an e-mail with basic suggestions, not focused on a game, to Movga.

One of those suggestions is that Movga makes a change in Game Concept for some variety, as i've seen that both Fleet Command and Force Command, together with some trailers of other Movga games liks Doomsday Plague, are all based on the same concept: Building your Base, training Troops, rescearching Technologies, and more. All with the same goal of becoming the strongest of the server.

Cheers,

Shadow

It is strategy game based on Medieval Battles, game is very entertaining and interesting. I also enjoy how elements are built in the game, everything is clear and easy to understand, remind me of Command and Conquer Generals - my god I loved that game so much, too bad we don't see new releases or at least remakes. Meanwhile I calm down my self with Flappy Birds Big Grin poor choice, but what can I say Big Grin
childhoodmemories
Private

Jun 2019
(03-16-2019, 06:49 AM)baramboo Wrote:
(08-31-2017, 08:00 PM)ShadowHunteR Wrote: Hey folks,

Cheers,

Shadow

It is strategy game based on Medieval Battles, game is very entertaining and interesting. I also enjoy how elements are built in the game, everything is clear and easy to understand, remind me of Command and Conquer Generals - my god I loved that game so much, too bad we don't see new releases or at least remakes. Meanwhile I calm down my self with Flappy Birds Big Grin poor choice, but what can I say Big Grin

I now I see what kind of game it is, ty for info baramboo
Tank Troubles from here to there  Tongue