Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Playing the game in a different timezone
Don
Donhardstyle

Feb 2017
Star 
Hello everyone! 

I want to share you guys my story of fleetcommand. I recently moved to curacao, dutch caribean. And curacao has another timezone. Playing this european game inna different timezone is a bit weird haha. I started playing when i lived in the netherlands. Started in server 024. After a while when the 024 merged with other servers i find it had to settle myself there. So i started at server 076. Then my big move came.  Now im writing thus at 7:44 am while its 12:44 pm in europa. Many thing jn the game are weird form me now. Lije posseidon ak and rk. Posseidon starts at 16:00am here. Hard to get used to that. There are some plus points. Since the time diff im aible to farm and find mines at night. But my rss are in danger when i wake up. Need to overthink new tacticson thatt. But i stil love the game and contineu to play. Even when the time diff sucks
Denitz
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Hello!You can use it to your advantage!When people sleep you can farm and gain exploit as lots of people are mining during the night.Rk ak and posi timing will not be ideal for you but i think it balances well with advantages of mining and exploitSmile

Enjoy!
Incorrects
Sergeant

Feb 2017
Hey Don Smile

I am Dutch myself and I would be dreaming to be in a possition like you now. I understand that is hard for you especially the social and fun moments you can have with you ally members. In a different point of view as my collegue Denitz mentioned i would be dreaming of such position because like he said it gives a strategic advantage to others.
But if you do not like it, write a mail to movga. Maybe it is possible for you that they can migrate your account to a different server.
Best of luck and much fun!

Cheers
------------------------------------------------------------------------
"To Sink or not to sink" - "That is the question" Angel
Alliance Leader // "FEAR" // Server EU 074
Don
Donhardstyle

Feb 2017
I know i have a huge advantage in atacking bases and mines, only need to find the feeling back in my rss usage, that timezone realy needs you to get back to the basics with making nuikdings and ship to protect your rss..
Therobster
Private

Feb 2017
I work shifts days and nights so I can play any time of day, but I know what you mean played it in Jamaica on holiday last year
GM-Wilson
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
I also play game from another time zone, whilst I have no issue with AK/RK/Poseidon I do have any issue with free energy collection. I don't see why the energy time elapses. In my opinion it's offered for free anyway so you should just have the ability to collect whenever you choose
Don
Donhardstyle

Feb 2017
Today my shield will end. So today is the first time i will farm at night. Had a shiel for 5 days to find out how it wil be to play in a different time zone. Still need to find a way to get rid of my rss... going to focus on my storage tech now.