Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
General Guide
Sigma
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Here are some points that can help you increase your combat power. 

1. Increase fleet size. 
A higher character level lets you set up more ships per slot. The same applies to leadership and prosperity. The more ships you can bet the more impact you get. 

2. Skills. 
For this you need ample medals of honor. These can be deducted from the llegion or the accomplishment of daily tasks on the subject of Alliance. I always prefer to level the first 4 abilities evenly. Accuracy, movement, critical and armor. After that, I'll go into the development of aircraft carriers, as they can help you with the mission, for example. 
Have you already mastered your skills and would rather distribute the points differently? Then you can reset the current abilities to "0" for 28 dias and then distribute medals again. The maximum level depends on the character level. 

3.1. Research. 
This is a very important factor. Always look for your tactics. In any case, it is important that the research building is always diligently worked out in order to clear the individual research areas. If everything is unlocked, it is of course important to improve the attributes of the ship classes. Also important is the point "Battle EXP". The height of the value influences how fast your character level increases. Because for the high level you need EXP, which can be earned for example in the missions. The higher the value of the battle EXP, the more EXP you get in the missions and mines. The level of the research building determines the height of the max. Levels of each research area up to a maximum of 80.

3.2. Alliance research. 
From the alliance level 20 up to level 30, the skills are unlocked with accuracy, movement, critical, and armor. Here again, you have the opportunity to upgrade these 4 abilities by using the Legion technology. These can then be leveled through the Legion technology, in the form of donations. I would recommend First and foremost to keep upgrading "Storm Attack Tactic" to the same level as your legion level. Besides the 4 mains and this one, there is another which greatly improves your ability to combat missions and opponents (who knows what it is?)

4. Aircraft carriers Aircraft 
carriers are a very helpful element when you want to do missions in order to collect EXP or when your fleets build mines. Because the aircraft carrier is the only ship class in the game  which is able to turn off the enemy with the first attack. Therefore, it is helpful if your aircraft carrier always packs in the slot No. 1, thus in the upper right! This is the slot which attacks the fleet first. If the carroers are strong enough, then the enemy is done with the first attack. Therefore, it is useful to concentrate on the aircraft carriers before you can level other classes. Of course you should not only develop the aircraft carriers, but you should always keep an eye on their development. In mines this depends on your opponents and weither you mine colored mines or not. in mines it can be better to protect your aircraft carriers in the back. 

5. Mines Farming 
You can farm as much as you like in mines. But you should never, but also really "NEVER" your Main to farm! If this is the victim of an attack on you, it may hurt properly under certain circumstances, and your fighting power will go on and off. Unless your power advantage is so big that you do not risk losing your fleet, please remember multiple players can send their fleet towards your mine, so add all those up if they still do not dent your fleet. send your main into 1 single mine and mine a resource in 250%.

6. Shipyards + Conversion Factory 
Anyone who wants to build better ships need to upgrade their shipyard. I prefer to upgrade only one shipyard, since you usually have not enough resources at the beginning to keep two shipyards up and running. You can also upgrade the conversion factory. There you will later get the possibility to convert red ships into yellow special ships, from level 61 to 64. For these ships you need cores and medal honors for every ship converted.

7. Accessories  
There are several ways to get more attack power (related to damage). 
Among other things the attachments. Attachment numbers 2, 6 and 7 provide more direct attack power. Numbers 4, 6 and 8 again yield more armor-breaking force (which also causes more damage to the enemy). Of course 
this applies to every ship class. 

8. Pirates
Always try to keep your amount of pirate actions to a minimum, you have 5 actions that regenerate over 10 hours total. The first 10 kills provide their ships to the entire legion, for your fellow legion members this can be a very grateful event. After the 10 kills every member will get a small resource chest. If you have a legion of 30 members this it a total of 102Mil ressource per pirate kill. On a good day our legion kills around 45 pirates. Quick math tells you that this is 4,59 Miljard ressources which is insane good ress, you should always try to kill them even if you lose a few ships. If you have a hard time finding pirates, under the magnifying glass there is a special target options which allows you yo spend 10 legion contribution to find a pirate. If you are capped use it!

9. Legion War & Regional Battle
Legion war gives the winning legion a 24hour ressource boost, basically until 4D starts the next day.
By participating in the war you get rewards from doing a certain amount of tasks, defending, attacking, killing ships.
this generally outweights the amount of ships spend unless you cannot win because the power gab is so large, if this is the case communicate with other legions on your server and try to impose a shipcolored ban which both can agree upon. In our Case 170mil we offer blue vs Purple or Purple vs Orange with the exception of our 5 weakest players. This will make the war still last longer and generally provide everyone with the rewards.
Same applies to regional battle with the exception there are a lot more officers soul to get from this including the special officer Sylwia (who is her own right is sexy as hell) You should always try to participate every week in the battles. Else the power gab will only grow larger by default.

Written by Xsaero - Server 8 (LND), Server 19 (Germany II), and Server 66 (BAW)
Translated and edited by Sigma.

I am not in favor of movga's reward policy to get stuff from the community, as far as my view goes I do not want to give out information which took us more then XXXX amount to understand just to throw it on a forum so everyone can read it and get better from it. If you do not think for yourself you will not understand new implementations in a game and regardless you will fall behind.

At all times you should be thinking, why I am doing this, Could I do this any better. What is the most effici'ent way to do this?
If I do this what could I do at the same time? What would help me better.

I am only translation mostly what is on the forums to begin with while other information is kept for my legion members and only my legion members, as it should be. When other legions decide to give their language speaking community the information, I will look at it, translate it and edit with my toughts but not before it happens.
Denitz
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Hi Sigma,

I think "send your main into 1 single mine and mine a resource in 250%." its a suicide Big Grin

If anyone lasts 10 minutes that would be fantastic unless you are number 1 player on server with big power difference to others,

Thanks

Denitz
Corrupted Ewok
Sergeant

Feb 2017
(02-17-2017, 01:01 PM)Denitz Wrote: Hi Sigma,

I think "send your main into 1 single mine and mine a resource in 250%." its a suicide Big Grin

If anyone lasts 10 minutes that would be fantastic unless you are number 1 player on server with big power difference to others,

Thanks

Denitz

Can confirm. I used my top fleet to farm crystal rock once. My grand children will be paying that repair bill.
Sigma
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
(02-17-2017, 01:01 PM)Denitz Wrote: I think "send your main into 1 single mine and mine a resource in 250%." its a suicide Big Grin
Hey Denitz,We have been doing it for 2 months now. On s26 this was also the case until the merger.

The topic text included
Unless your power advantage is so big that you do not risk losing your fleet, please remember multiple players can send their fleet towards your mine, so add all those up if they still do not dent your fleet. 
Denitz
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
On S20 only one player can do it as no one can beat him.Fair play to that player!

On S20 i don't think anyone would risk multiple attacks on our Top player as everyone will loose more than gain from attacking mine.
Sigma
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
When high ranked players are in the same legion, more can do this. For instance on my server 2 players can farm purple mines, if 2 other players joined us top5 could all farm purple

Bruno
Private

Feb 2018
(02-17-2017, 11:52 AM)Sigma Wrote: Here are some points that can help you increase your combat power. 

1. Increase fleet size. 
A higher character level lets you set up more ships per slot. The same applies to leadership and prosperity. The more ships you can bet the more impact you get. 

2. Skills. 
For this you need ample medals of honor. These can be deducted from the llegion or the accomplishment of daily tasks on the subject of Alliance. I always prefer to level the first 4 abilities evenly. Accuracy, movement, critical and armor. After that, I'll go into the development of aircraft carriers, as they can help you with the mission, for example. 
Have you already mastered your skills and would rather distribute the points differently? Then you can reset the current abilities to "0" for 28 dias and then distribute medals again. The maximum level depends on the character level. 

3.1. Research. 
This is a very important factor. Always look for your tactics. In any case, it is important that the research building is always diligently worked out in order to clear the individual research areas. If everything is unlocked, it is of course important to improve the attributes of the ship classes. Also important is the point "Battle EXP". The height of the value influences how fast your character level increases. Because for the high level you need EXP, which can be earned for example in the missions. The higher the value of the battle EXP, the more EXP you get in the missions and mines. The level of the research building determines the height of the max. Levels of each research area up to a maximum of 80.

3.2. Alliance research. 
From the alliance level 20 up to level 30, the skills are unlocked with accuracy, movement, critical, and armor. Here again, you have the opportunity to upgrade these 4 abilities by using the Legion technology. These can then be leveled through the Legion technology, in the form of donations. I would recommend First and foremost to keep upgrading "Storm Attack Tactic" to the same level as your legion level. Besides the 4 mains and this one, there is another which greatly improves your ability to combat missions and opponents (who knows what it is?)

4. Aircraft carriers Aircraft 
carriers are a very helpful element when you want to do missions in order to collect EXP or when your fleets build mines. Because the aircraft carrier is the only ship class in the game  which is able to turn off the enemy with the first attack. Therefore, it is helpful if your aircraft carrier always packs in the slot No. 1, thus in the upper right! This is the slot which attacks the fleet first. If the carroers are strong enough, then the enemy is done with the first attack. Therefore, it is useful to concentrate on the aircraft carriers before you can level other classes. Of course you should not only develop the aircraft carriers, but you should always keep an eye on their development. In mines this depends on your opponents and weither you mine colored mines or not. in mines it can be better to protect your aircraft carriers in the back. 

5. Mines Farming 
You can farm as much as you like in mines. But you should never, but also really "NEVER" your Main to farm! If this is the victim of an attack on you, it may hurt properly under certain circumstances, and your fighting power will go on and off. Unless your power advantage is so big that you do not risk losing your fleet, please remember multiple players can send their fleet towards your mine, so add all those up if they still do not dent your fleet. send your main into 1 single mine and mine a resource in 250%.

6. Shipyards + Conversion Factory 
Chiunque desideri costruire navi migliori deve aggiornare il proprio cantiere navale. Preferisco aggiornare solo un cantiere navale, dato che di solito non ci sono abbastanza risorse all'inizio per mantenere operativi due cantieri navali. Puoi anche aggiornare la fabbrica di conversione. Lì avrai la possibilità di convertire le navi rosse in navi speciali gialle, dal livello 61 al 64. Per queste navi hai bisogno di anime e medaglie per ogni nave convertita.

7. Accessori  
Ci sono diversi modi per ottenere più potenza di attacco (correlata al danno). 
Tra le altre cose gli allegati. I numeri di attacco 2, 6 e 7 forniscono più potenza di attacco diretta. I numeri 4, 6 e 8 producono ancora più forza di rottura dell'armatura (che causa anche più danni al nemico). Ovviamente 
questo vale per ogni classe di nave. 

8.Pirati
Cerca sempre di mantenere al minimo la tua quantità di azioni pirata, hai 5 azioni che rigenerano più di 10 ore in totale. Le prime 10 uccisioni forniscono le loro navi a tutta la legione, questo può essere un evento molto grato per i tuoi compagni di legione. Dopo 10 uccisioni, ogni membro riceverà una piccola cassa di risorse. Se hai una legione di 30 membri, questo ha un totale di 102 milioni di risorse per uccisione di pirati. In una buona giornata la nostra legione uccide circa 45 pirati. La matematica veloce ti dice che questo è 4,59 risorse Miljard che è una pazzia folle, dovresti sempre cercare di ucciderli anche se perdi qualche nave.  Se hai difficoltà a trovare i pirati, sotto la lente d'ingrandimento ci sono delle opzioni speciali che ti permettono di spendere 10 legioni per trovare un pirata. Se sei limitato, usalo!

9. Legion War & Regional Battle
Legion war gives the winning legion a 24hour ressource boost, basically until 4D starts the next day.
By participating in the war you get rewards from doing a certain amount of tasks, defending, attacking, killing ships.
this generally outweights the amount of ships spend unless you cannot win because the power gab is so large, if this is the case communicate with other legions on your server and try to impose a shipcolored ban which both can agree upon. In our Case 170mil we offer blue vs Purple or Purple vs Orange with the exception of our 5 weakest players. This will make the war still last longer and generally provide everyone with the rewards.
Same applies to regional battle with the exception there are a lot more officers soul to get from this including the special officer Sylwia (who is her own right is sexy as hell) You should always try to participate every week in the battles. Else the power gab will only grow larger by default.

Written by Xsaero - Server 8 (LND), Server 19 (Germany II), and Server 66 (BAW)
Translated and edited by Sigma.

Non sono favorevole alla politica di ricompensa di movga per ottenere materiale dalla comunità, per quanto riguarda la mia opinione, non voglio fornire informazioni che ci hanno portato più di XXXX a capire solo per lanciarlo su un forum in modo che tutti possano leggere e meglio da ciò. Se non pensi per te stesso, non capirai le nuove implementazioni in un gioco e, a prescindere, rimarrai indietro.

In ogni momento dovresti pensare, perché lo sto facendo, potrei farlo meglio. Qual è il modo più efficiente per farlo?
Se faccio questo, cosa potrei fare allo stesso tempo? Cosa mi potrebbe aiutare meglio.

Io sono la traduzione solo per lo più ciò che è nei forum, mentre altre informazioni sono conservate per i membri della mia legione e solo per i membri della mia legione, come dovrebbe essere. Quando altre legioni decidono di fornire alla propria comunità di lingua le informazioni, la guarderò, la tradurrò e la modificheremo con i miei punti di forza, ma non prima che ciò accada.

Ciao Sigma, 
Scusa sono nuovo: come posso aumentare ME e in quali tipi di battaglie navali?