Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Legion Interserver Battle
Henry Gavin
Administrator

Feb 2017
Dear commanders,
The wars have raised to a new level, Legions of nearby areas need to unite together to face potential enemies from other areas, forming a new Legion Interserver Battle situation!
You can take part in this marvelous event in Ocean Center, and get Points for exchanging items from both fighting the battles or presenting flowers to the legions you like, but remember the Precious items are only for worriers in Battles!
Commanders of Legions that are about to fight this Legion Interserver Battle, please note:
1. The Notification of Legion Interserver Battle will start from 10th, the leaders of qualified Legions will receive a qualification mail, after which leaders need to apply for the Battle manually in the Ocean Center - Legion Interserver Battle event. The schedule will be arranged according to the rankings of applied legions.
Qualification: Top 4 Legions of servers: 
(EU-001, EU-002) VS (EU-003, EU-004)
(EU-005, EU-008) VS (EU-006, EU-007)
(EU-009, EU-011, EU-013) VS (EU-010, EU-012, EU-014)
(EU-015, EU-018, EU-019) VS (EU-021, EU-024, EU-026)
(EU-016, EU-017, EU-020) VS (EU-022, EU-023, EU-025)
(EU-027, EU-028, EU-029) VS (EU-034, EU-037)
(EU-030, EU-033) VS (EU-031, EU-032)
(EU-035, EU-036, EU-038) VS (FR Servers)
(EU-039, EU-046) VS (EU-040, EU-044, EU-047)
(EU-041, EU-043, EU-048) VS (EU-042, EU-045)
(EU-049, EU-051, EU-053) VS (EU-050, EU-056, EU-058)
(EU-052, EU-054, EU-057) VS (EU-055, EU-059, EU-060)
(EU-061, EU-062, EU-069) VS (EU-063, EU-065, EU-066)
(EU-064, EU-067, EU-068) VS (EU-070, EU-071, EU-072)
2. The battle is on a map in which there are multiple strongholds for both sides and the bases. You will not be able to see the movements of your enemy, thus communication and deduction is needed to win the battle!
3. All members of qualified legions that have joined in the legion at least 24 hours before the battle starts, and have reached lv30 can take part in fights, but keep in mind that unlike the Interserver Battle, you will not revive after killed in fights, you need to stand to the last for the winning!
4. Please remember to save your best fleet formation for the Battle.
For more details please go to the event interface in the game. Good luck!

Movga-Team
ajanessyandety3277
Unregistered

How to Spot an dating foreign girls Scam

internet dating is challenging enough, Without having to be concerned about scammers. most likely, you may be fretting that the photos you posted don show you at your best. could possibly be wondering why you don get more "can imagine" and "teeth" From the women or men you trying to attract. since of course, may possibly fretting that the photos you've posted don't show you at your best. You may be wondering why you aren't getting more "favors" aka "huge smiles" From the women or men you're trying to attract. And you may stress about how things will go, If you meet someone physically for a date.

But if you aren't a little seeking to online con artists, always be.

last year, The better business bureau received over 4,000 complaints about internet dating; Many gripes were about billing or other active service related issues, But ended up being enough protests about unsavory characters that the BBB put out a notice, Warning consumers to be searching for scammers. The ftc also frequently issues reports on online romance scams. there's even a name for what these con artists do: Catfishing which is, Posting a fake profile and hoping you'll spend some bait.

So by way of tell the fakes from the flakes; The catfishes from true catches? There are definitely some warning signs to be taking care of.

If someone want s your details too quickly. If you writing each other backwards and forwards over email, Or you talking on the iphone, above all, You going to want to share information about yourself. If you're writing each other in between the two over email, Or you're talking on the phone, of course, You're going to want to share details about yourself.

regardlesss of your gender, "If someone is pushing you to reveal any information too soon, It should serve as a warning sign, fleet says.

It can go additional way as well. If your potential suitor brings up his or her own personal information too soon, Such as discussing his or her own funds "by any means, Shape or form that danger signal just became a lot bigger, fast adds.

whether they'd like to meet with you soon. appears don meet too soon. needlessly to say don't meet too soon. may perhaps spell trouble for either gender if someone, warming, Wants to meet you a couple of hours after you begin a dialogue.

But as navy puts it, There is a pretty standard way people date online: " for instance, if you have met someone online. may well emailed, You have talked on the phone and things appear to be escalating in the right direction but for some reason, They can never seem to find time to completely meet in person or they constantly schedule and cancel dates. This is a tremendous red flag,

But some con artists are pretty cunning in finding cause of not meeting.

Heather Wilkerson can let you know that. Wilkerson, 31, is employed by a software company and lives in Des Moines, Iowa. She started using online dating sites more than a year ago.

"I shaved my head to improve money for kids cancer research, states that Wilkerson, Who won over $2,000 and passed 23 inches of hair. "I joined online dating because I could easily explain my baldness immediately. personally, Men may not even look at me.

"His profile testified that he lived in Collins, Iowa, that is a town about 30 minutes outside of Des Moines. He told me he really liked it there because it was the suburbs, reports Wilkerson.

But the person, Who called herself Nathan Pfister wasn't in Collins. He ran a cargo ship delivering crude oil and gasoline around Europe. He said he was just leaving for a monthlong voyage when Wilkerson first messaged him.

everybody an obvious red sign now, But Wilkerson approached him versus being sought out. She had no reason to think she hadn't found a ruggedly beautiful man who traveled a lot, and thereby, Hadn't met the right one yet.

If they aren pushy when a money issue comes up. if you were communicating a while, And your romantic interest indicates there's a monetary on his or her end but appears reluctant for you to send money, that one can an ominous sign as well. He reeled while Wilkerson, Chatting online with her for up to two months, And they spoke once or twice on the phone. He appeared like a great guy.

eventually, several weeks ago in late August, The ship's engine appear to blew. Pfister and his crew were stranded at sea.

"He said he couldn't get an email to the engine company to plod through, So he desired if I'd send it, Wilkerson predicts. So your own woman did.

the organization that could provide the new engine responded, revealing the engine would cost $177,000, along with a $10,000 childbirth fee.

More emails to all ensued, And the engine company agreed to provide the engine to Pfister's ship, Where he could write them a carefully consider it. But there was the problem of getting that $10,000 delivery charge to the corporate.

Pfister asked Wilkerson to email his bank and see if through transfer the money from his account to the engine company.

"They said and said they couldn't do it just by my word, Wilkerson talked about. "So he gave me his account info and asked me to make it,

Wilkerson logged into Pfister's checking account and saw that he had $4.8 million within. She attemptedto send $10,000 in the account to the engine company, But it didn't work. mother messaged beautiful latin girls Pfister, And that's when he asked Wilkerson if she would mind sending $10,000 of her own money to the engine company from her account. although, you, Pay her back home.
Gloreta gon
Unregistered

Чем мышление миллионера отличается от мышления бедного? Главные заблуждения про богатых // 16+
-----------------------
всем пока, пока...
Regina gon
Unregistered

Таиланд Паттайя 2019. Обзор магазина TESCO LOTUS PATTAYA. Цены на еду Теско Лотус в Паттайе
-----------------------
всем успеха..
bavlesytexaxd3415
Unregistered

Ипотека с плохой кредитной историей? Это возможно, узнайте всё на портале финансовоерешение.рф

Множество из нас когда-либо пользовались услугами банков, такими как кредиты, ипотека, рефинансирование и тому подобные. Но не все в этом хорошо информированы и знают все нюансы. Наша организация оказывает большой спектр услуг в сфере кредитования и ипотеки, если Вы хотите узнать про телефон кредит сервис , то переходите на наш портал и узнавайте все особенности.

Портал финансовоерешение.рф предлагает компанию «Кредит-Сервис», которая представляет в деле посредника между клиентом и банками. Мы не оформляем потребительские кредиты от своего имени, мы просто сотрудничаем со всеми банками Российской Федерации в интересах наших заказчиков. Нашими партнерами являются самые популярные банки, такие как Сбербанк, РоссельхозБанк, Уралсиб и другие.

Услуги организации разнообразны: ипотека без первоначального взноса, потребительское кредитование, ипотека с плохой кредитной историей, кредит под залог, возврат страховки по кредиту и покупка жилья в новых районах. О данных и многих других услугах прочитайте на нашем информационном сайте огромное количество необходимой информации. Если Вам потребуется содействие нашей компании-заполните заявку на бесплатную консультацию. Для этого на главной странице сайта в конкретное поле введите свое имя, адрес электронной почты и номер Вашего телефона. Наши менеджеры в скором времени свяжутся с Вами и помогут решить все Ваши трудности в сфере кредитования и ипотеки.

Бывают такие ситуации, что из-за резкой необходимости в денежных средствах люди оформляют кредиты. Но потом что-то идет ни так, как хотелось бы и платить своевременно кредит нет возможности. Из-за подобных ситуаций портится кредитная история клиента, что в дальнейшем будет помехой чтобы вновь оформить кредит или ипотеку. Мы знаем как посодействовать в данной ситуации! Или, например, Вы имеете много кредитов в различных банках, то мы можем помочь Вам срезать процентную ставку, объединить эти кредиты на максимально выгодных условиях или перевести Ваши счета в руки другого банка. Если Вы искали где узнать как купить квартиру без первоначального то Вы попали по нужному адресу, наша команда профессионалов непременно Вам окажет помощь!

Мы расположились по адресу г. Ижевск, ул. Ленина, д. 27, офис 54. Или Вы также могли бы посетить наш офис в городе Пермь, переулок Тополевый, д. 5. Звоните по нашему телефону 8(3412)23-15-05 с 9:00 до 18:00. Прием заявок с нашего сайта 24 часа в сутки. Мы также имеем профили в самых популярных социальных сетях, если для Вас будет удобно общаться там, то мы будем только рады. Желаем Вам в скором времени разрешить все свои кредитно-ипотечные дела с помощью нашей компании!
Unregistered

КАК СТАТЬ САМОЙ КРАСИВОЙ ДЕВОЧКОЙ В КЛАССЕ САМОЙ МОДНОЙ ПОПУЛЯРНОЙ КРУТОЙ ЧИКОЙ В ШКОЛЕ В НОВЫЙ ГОД
-----------------------
всем успеха...
olgauark5575
Unregistered

Write My Paper - EssayErudite.com

Looking for an expert to write my paper for you? You are at the right place.
Providing superior writing service appears to be our main specialization and passion.
Our website is the best destination for every English-speaking student who calls for assistance when handling his or her daily academic tasks.

<a href="https://essayerudite.com/write-my-paper/" />write my paper</a>

Write My Paper - https://essayerudite.com/write-my-paper/

thesis writer
homework helper
buy essay cheap
college application essay help
write college papers
cpm homework
dissertation writing help
phd thesis writing service
cheap custom essay writing services
write my paper cheap
best online essay writing service
cheapest essay writing service
proofread my essay
write my paper online
programming assignment help
beveasptrova5407
Unregistered

finasteride hair
bbobbywiftay3356
Unregistered

purchase allopurinol
bmaximumaarleyy6257
Unregistered

citalopram abilify zoloft Flagyl vantin allopurinol cheap allopurinol tadalafil buspar flagyl sildenafil synthroid generic for tricor 145 mg allopurinol plavix for sale

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)